HAIR TRANSPLANT FOR WOMEN IN INDIA
Nowadays, hair loss problem is not just restricted to the men, there are various women are also facing problems related to hair loss. Though every woman desires, healthy, long and beautiful hair that can enhance the grace to their personality. Unfortunately, due to various reasons women are also facing hair problems and require a hair transplant in India.
What is Hair Transplant for women in India?
Normally, Females tend to lose their hair due to severe stress or emotional trauma, serious illness, hormonal changes, crash diets, childbirth, and menopause, cancer treatment and thyroid problem etc. are the common reasons for Females hair loss problem that require Hair Transplant For Women In India.
Meanwhile, Female hair transplant in India is good for the thousands of females in every city, who are suffering from alopecia but are unable to afford hair restoration surgery in their own nation. This is where the best hair transplant for women in India comes into play.
Why Choose Hair Transplant for women in India?
The most important reason for opting hair transplant for women in India, it is the place with a lower cost for the best hair transplant for women in India and lesser time is consumed in the hair treatment process.
Apart from it, medical staff and experienced doctors, proper medical facilities and low costs of medical treatments are the features that make India the preferred medical destination for various overseas patients.
Clinic for the best Hair Transplant for women in India
Women, unlike men, suffer from diffused hair fall, thus they need to consult the clinic for best Hair Transplant For Women in India. If you too are searching for the best hair transplant in India, Radiance Cosmedic Centre is one of the preeminent for Best Hair Transplant In Delhi, India.
The Procedure of Hair Transplant for women in India
- In hair transplantation procedure, a surgeon takes small groups of hair follicles from the donor area of the head and transfers them to the area of the hair loss by choosing an advanced hair transplant surgery process for the best Hair Transplant For Women In India.
- It has been observed that hair in women get thinner over most or all of the head and women do not become bald completely. Thus, they might need a balding patch in the area of hair partition in men generally the hair loss happens on top of the head, therefore the process will also be entirely different in it.
- Normally hair is taken from the back side or sides of the head in both cases of male and female hair transplant surgery.
- In several cases of hair loss in women, the follicular units are extracted from the donor area. After taking follicular units, hair surgeon will put them in-between the existing hair on the bald areas and thus give the best hair transplant for women in India.
- If you want to find out more about the hair transplant for women in India procedure, see the numerous before and after female hair transplant photos.
Advantages of Female Hair Transplant for women in India
Here are the advantages of opting female hair transplant in Delhi, India:
- The best part of Hair Transplant For Women In India is the less cost. If you compare it from western countries, you can avail up to 75 per cent saving with similar results.
- Hair transplant for women can be done from clinics as Radiance Cosmedic Centre runs by world-class top cosmetic surgeons in India. Here you can avail the best surgery with the staff who also understands and is well aware of century language so you can easily understand the process.
- Dr. Mayank Singh is an internationally recognised hair association certified doctors for hair transplant for women in India. He is a highly-skilled and experienced doctor who has done thousands of hair surgeries.
- The staff of Radiance Cosmedic Centre in India is acquired with the modern technologies and the procedures concerning the female hair restoration process.
- The best part of choosing Hair Transplant For Women In India; you can get a relaxing break on plenty of tourists places such as Taj-Mahal (the World no 1 Wonder). Thus, you can enjoy your trip while undergoing the procedure for Hair Transplant For Women In India.
What leads to Female Pattern Baldness
Female pattern baldness is quite uncommon but it can result in huge psychological trauma. On our scalp, the hair sits in the form of groups known as follicular units. Baldness is caused when the hair follicle shrinks over a long time, leading to a shorter and finer hair which results in the follicle not being able to grow new hair called miniaturisation. thus, the follicles stay active which may generate the possibility of growing back hair with various treatments and therapies. Essentially, the need of Hair Transplant For Women In India for pattern baldness is growing. the following reasons could be for female baldness:
- vitamin deficiencies and anaemia
- Several women after reaching menopause find that the amount of hair on their head has become thinner.
- There could be hormonal changes in the body due to conditions such as hyperandrogenism, Polycystic ovarian syndrome,and Hypothyroidism.
- Family history is a major contributing factor in both male or female pattern baldness.
- Stress can also be a contributing factor
Symptoms of Female pattern baldness
Hair thinning or balding pattern in women is quite different from the male pattern baldness. Women pattern of baldness that requires hair transplant for women in India starts from:
- widening through the Center of the head and hair starts thinning usually on the top and crown of the scalp.
- The front hairline in women declines frequently with age but mostly remains unaffected.
- In women, hair loss is which results in total baldness like men are extremely rare.
Female pattern baldness Diagnosis is based on the following
- Running tests to figure out the causes of hair loss.
- clinical evaluation of the pattern of hair loss.
- Medical history.
- Folliscopic evaluation.
Exams and Tests
- The doctor will examine you further to look for other signs such as the male hormone.
- New hair growth on your face or between the belly button and pubic area that has appeared suddenly.
- Sudden Changes in menstrual periods and enlargement of the clitoris of a woman.
- New acne.
- Skin Biopsy may be used to diagnose skin disorders that cause hair loss.
- Hair sample under the microscope is also checked to rule out issues with the structure of the hair shaft itself.
Treatment of Female Hair Transplant
If women suffer from Female Hair Transplant pattern baldness the results may get permanent, therefore treatment is mandatory. In most cases, hair loss happens with age and the loss is moderate.
The only certified medication by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treating female pattern baldness is Minoxidil.
- Minoxidil is applied to the scalp and for women, the 2% concentration is recommended.
- It may help hair grow in about 1 in 5 women. In a majority of women, this treatment can result in slowing or even stopping the hair loss.
- After consulting the doctor one can continue to use this medicine otherwise hair loss starts again when they stop using it.
Therefore, Hair Transplant Surgery process of woman hair transplant is not that different from men and tiny plugs of hair are removed from areas where hair is thicker and transplanted in areas that are balding. The minor scarring would occur on the area from where the hair is removed and a minimal risk of infection is possible. In that case, you could need the best Hair Transplant For Women In India to get permanent possible results.