Female Hair Transplant in Delhi
Today, Baldness has not only became common in men but in women also. They suffer from baldness or thinning of hair due to several reasons including improper care. This is the main reason that causes hair loss and particularly for women who have immunological conditions such as alopecia or by damaging their scalp with dye, hair extensions and straighteners, hot oil hair treatments or chemicals used may cause injury to the hair follicle, which usually results in structural damage of hair or hair loss problem.
What Causes Female Pattern Baldness
Female pattern baldness is not common but it can be a huge psychological handicap. On our scalp, the hair sit as groups called follicular units. Baldness occurs when the hair follicle shrinks over a long time, resulting in shorter and finer hair which results in the follicle not growing new hair called miniaturisation. Hence, the follicles may remain active which may generate the possibility to grow back hair with treatments and therapies. Basically, causes of female hair transplant in delhi, india pattern baldness are still not understood perfectly, but the following reasons could be for female baldness:
- Anemia and vitamin deficiencies
- Many women after reaching menopause find that the amount of hair on their head is now thinner.
- There could be changes in the levels of hormones due to conditions like hyperandrogenism, Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, Hypothyroidism.
- Family history is a major factor in either male or female pattern baldness.
- Stress can also be a precipitating factor
Symptoms of Female Hair Transplant
Hair thinning or balding pattern in women is different from the male pattern baldness. Women pattern of baldness could be:
- It starts with widening through the Center of the head and hair starts to thin mainly on the top and crown of the scalp.
- The front hairline in women recedes normally with age but mostly remains unaffected.
- In women, hair loss is which leads to total baldness like men are rare.
Female pattern baldness Diagnosis is based on the following
- Running tests to rule out causes of hair loss.
- The pattern of hair loss clinical evaluation.
- Medical history.
- Folliscopic evaluation.
Exams and Tests
- The doctor will examine you further to look for other signs such as the male hormone.
- Abnormal new hair growth on the face or between the belly button and pubic area.
- Sudden Changes in menstrual periods and enlargement of the clitoris of a woman.
- New acne.
- Skin Biopsy may be used to diagnose skin disorders that cause hair loss.
- A sample of the hair under a microscope is also checked to find problems with the structure of the hair shaft itself.
Treatment of Female Hair Transplant
If women suffer from female hair transplant pattern baldness the results may get permanent, therefore treatment is mandatory. In most cases, hair loss happens with age and the loss is moderate.
The only approved medication by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat female pattern baldness is minoxidil.
- Minoxidil is applied to the scalp and for women, the 2% concentration is recommended.
- It may help hair grow in about 1 in 5 women. In most women, this treatment could slow stop hair loss.
- After consulting the doctor one can continue to use this medicine otherwise hair loss starts again when they stop using it.
Therefore, Hair Transplant Surgery process of woman hair transplant is not that different from men and tiny plugs of hair are removed from areas where hair is thicker and transplanted in areas that are balding. The minor scarring would occur on the area from where the hair is removed and a minimal risk of infection is possible. In that case, you could need many female hair transplants surgery to get permanent possible results.